On-The-Job Injury And Medical Leaves


On-The-Job Injury And Medical Leaves

What do you do if you have a workplace accident, injury, or illness?

  1. Report the incident to your supervisor and call the Nurse Triage Helpline at (833) WCT-NURS (833-928-6877).
  2. In the event of a life threatening injury, call 911.
  3. If you indicated that you have sought, or intend to seek, medical care, a claim for workers' compensation benefits will be established for you. You will hear from PSWCT within 3 business days.

Have questions? Contact PSESD Workers' Compensation Trust Unemployment Pool:

Puget Sound Workers' Compensation Trust
800 Oakesdale Ave SW
Renton, WA  98057
 [email protected]

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.